This class is an overview of the problem of human trafficking in the United States. Its emphasis is on understanding the scope of the problem and the legal framework in place to help address it. After completion of this class the learner will be able to:
- Describe the problem of Human Trafficking.
- Detail the scope of the problem.
- Identify the characteristics of traffickers.
- Detail the roles of various organizations in human trafficking investigations.
- Discuss the relevant federal law in place to assist trafficking victims.