In this class, you will learn about personal considerations for you and other officers committed to career survival, the concept of managing up, on-the-job survival techniques, attributes for field survival and overall job preparedness, and the issue of burnout.
Upon successful completion of this class, the law enforcement officer will be able to identify:
- Certain practices that will promote career survival;
- The correlation between the concept of managing up and career survival;
- On-the-job survival techniques;
- Attributes for field survival and overall job preparedness; and
- Four-step action plan to overcome burnout.