This class will provide officers with vital information that will enable them to successfully integrate into the law enforcement profession and have a successful career.
Upon successful completion of this class, the law enforcement officer will be able to:
- Define the difference between tactical and career survival;
- Construct an individual strategic plan for professional career survival;
- Construct a personal mission statement;
- Define the term ethics;
- Identify two key elements that lead to police corruption;
- Accurately identify acceptable and unacceptable police interaction with the public; and
- Identify the attributes of a loyal and successful officer.