This class focuses on how an effective security planning process results in strong and effective integrated protective systems.
Upon successful completion of this class, an officer will be able to:
- Demonstrate familiarity with the security planning process.
- Identify the four objective of effective security planning.
- Understand the relationship between the components of the integrated protective systems and the security objectives.
- Discuss the intangible aspects of an integrated protective system.
- Identify intangible personnel-related security measures that can strengthen an integrated protective system.
- Identify required levels of coordinated response to a variety of incidents.
- Define the relationship between risk managements and an effective integrated protective system.