Physical Security 2 describes a number of access control security measures including authorized entry and recognition, contraband control, electronic access, identification, biometric, and CCTV, as well as information technology security measures.
Upon successful completion of this class, the officer will be able to:
- Select appropriate entry control measures for a given situation.
- Identify common contraband control security measures.
- Describe how given electronic access measures work.
- Identify secure credential identification measures.
- Know the components of a CCTV system.
- Discuss important aspects of information technology security measures.