Patrol is the foundation of security services. This class describes the functions of patrol for security officers.
Upon completion of this class, the learner will be able to:
- Accurately define the purpose of patrol.
- Differentiate between internal and external patrol.
- Understand the importance of ensuring that all equipment is in good operating condition at the beginning of each shift.
- Perform both inspections and surveillance.
- Appropriately respond to emergencies and other unexpected situations.