Security officers are often the first line of defense in protecting the assets and preventing losses for their employer or their employer’s clients. In this class you will learn more about terrorism, terrorists and how they operate, and terrorism groups, both international and domestic that operate within the U.S.
Upon completion of this class, you will be able to:
- Describe the nature of terrorism.
- Identify terrorist operations and define the level of destructiveness.
- Identify Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs) and their relative impacts and threats.
- Recognize international terrorist groups operating in the U.S.
- Know domestic terrorist groups that operate in the U.S. and signs of possible terrorist group involvement.