This class addresses the role of security officers in identifying potential terrorist activities and how you can work with business managers, employees, and customers to be alert to possible terrorist activities in your community.
Upon completion of this class, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize terrorist vulnerabilities that help you to identify possible terrorist activity in your community.
- Assess your community for potential terrorist targets.
- During routine security patrols, identify signs of possible terrorist activities.
- Recognize behaviors that may indicate terrorist activity.
- Observe and accurately report possible terrorist activities.